Subject: Holy Grail
I'm sure by now we all would have heard that Kamal Sridevi acted in a gilma pilim.
How many of you have indeed watched it? Anti-Kamal -no fake responses (mindit). Honest responses would be greatly appreciated.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Labels:
Gilma pilim,
head breaking question,
holy grail,
Kamal,
research,
Sridevi
Posted by
Dot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Sigappy Rojaakal? or Varumaiyin Niram Sigappu?
Mambalam Mani: Gilma Pilim = Blue Film ;-)
cha cha cha. cant be true.
kamal matter-oda movie edupaaney thavira, matter movie eduka /actpanna mataan.
did u read this in kisu kisu section of kumudham or dinamalar? :)
Sriram: Myth has it that it was shot before he got famous. I heard from some people who claimed to have watched it. I can't read/write in Tamil or any other Indian languages.
Ofcourse I know ;) but I am not aware of any full length gilma movie they made. But these movies have some gilma stuff :D
Apdiya :O ... Its news !!
From now on, i'll put my sincere efforts to get the movie .. ;)
Aandavar will rock even in such pilims.. Cheers :D
Mambalam Mani: Damn, you blew off my bubbles. I thought you're the last guy on earth who didn't know/hasn't watched gilma pilim. Disappointed :-(
withsnnuts: Only Kamal fans can value his artistic integrity ;-)
Hey Dot.,
I hunted for this CD some years back but felt disappointed after seeing that. It looked like a fake. Happy to note that someone remembers abt this :)
By the way, Kamal gave interview to CNN IBN last fortnight and claimed that kamal and sridevi had "sibling relationship" .
VijayGanesh. S: Awww, how dissapointing it would have been for you. Some fella must have started off lying he's watched it(vetti bandha) and others started hunting for it. That guy must be having a nice laugh.
Oh yeah, in fact I wrote this post after watching that interview and especially his statement.
Adada! What dedication! Grass itching.
Mambalam Mani: True that I can't read in tamil, but doesn't mean you got to gimme the literal english translation.
Post a Comment