Subject: India's next MJ
Being a painter, my first ever charcoal sketch was on Michael Jackson. That shows how much I adored him as a kid. RIP MJ, the world dances because of you. It’s ironic that Ungalil Yaar Adatha Prabhu Deva’s grand finale was a day after MJ’s death. With a short homage to the legend, the show kick started with the performances. India’s MJ Prabhu Deva was the judge. I’m not happy with the result because I was expecting Prem Gopal to be the winner but nothing to be blamed on the judgment. Sherrif is the winner and his forte is his group performances which, added advantage to the grandeur of a final performance. Prem, my heart goes out to you.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Labels:
dance,
MJ,
Prabhu Deva
Posted by
Dot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I dont watch that program, but ya.. MJ was an inspiration for many dancers.
I expected the MJ look alike to win ... !! nevertheless all were good dancers. !!
Cheers :)
You're a painter? You should share some of these paintings!
Ajeya Rao: yea, he is
witsnnuts: do you watch the program regularly? MJ look alike was never in par with others. I skipped his final performance. How was it?
foreigndesi: am too lazy
ironic indeed :)
i blogroll'd you!
Sriram: Thanks!
i don't watch it regularly.
Maybe that guy is an one-eyed king & i am blind.;P - ( remember this ?)
Cheers:D
Post a Comment