Saturday, May 09, 2009

Subject: Celebrities and Smileys

The day started off very badly for me – in midst of my final project, my prof asked my class to bring a smiley which represents our dominant character. I then, sets her my fingers on Yahoo Messenger and to my surprise could associate couple of icons , not with me but on celebrities of Tamil Cinema . Here are some of my discoveries from top to bottom:

rajini Super Star

pandian Pandian – shedding few drop of tears reddens his face. believe it or not :watch his movies

prab Prabhu @ Potato

manoj Manoj @ Bharthiraja’s offspring – TEETH, the only prominent feature on his face

sj sj GAY suryah

pd Prabhu Deva

vishal Vishal – fighter cock of the year

rs Silly-Billy’s – Ramarasan@rajan , Bhagiaraj

bob Madhan Bob

kalai Kalairani @ Mudhalvan’s mummy – tragedy is a must!

mulli Prithviraj – crush

nasser Nasser

nerd Raja, Ramki – heroes of female dominated movies

angel Devayani , Suvalakshmi – homely ones good for nothing

stud Surya- stud

bala Bala – death is in evitable

kb KBalachandar – taboo or not taboo ?

perb Simbu, Ravi Krishna – Perverts

shank Shankar, Visu – everyone live happily ever after

gbi opicer Curiosity Kills Gbi Gaptain

mulli Murali – love failure flicks

sat Sathiaraj – sarcasm (lollu party)

losers Ajith, Vijay- “one eye men in the kingdom of blindness”

kamal Last but not least, None other than KAMAL !!!

Ultimately , through this assignment , I learnt that it’s always easier to match others with a smiley than my mysterious self

10 comments:

Revs said...

ROTFL!! This one was hilarious and sooooo true! :D

Thanks for giving me the laughs, first thing in the morning :)

Dot said...

revs,

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

Mambalam Mani said...

Haha. Amazing Imagination.

tt_giant said...

nice ones! very imaginative!

Sriram said...

LOL. This is awesome! :D

Bee said...

This is soooo funny!! (not sure from where I ended up here BUT I'm glad I did!!) :) I'm still laughing :D

AJEYA RAO said...

Hello Dot...Me havent watched much of Tamil films. But Surya is my fav actor. I think he is a very controlled actor. I did not like Aamir Khan's Ghajini after having watched Surya's performance first. SIllunu Oru Kadhal is one of my fav films ever.

Dot said...

Mambalam Mani, tt_giant, and Sriram: Thanks

Bee: Welcome here and Thanks.

Ajeya Rao: I thought the same about Surya until I watched his 'Ayan'. Aamir Khan wasn't as convincing as Surya in the lover boy role, but he was in the amnesia patient role.

witsnnuts said...

Wow .. just too good..

Dot said...

witsnnuts: Welcome here and thanks