Subject: Blackout
This morning I took 2 pills of hydroxycut, the fat burner. I managed burn 900 plus calories with resistance up to 14. But, I felt dizzy as soon I completed an hour. I couldn't put my head up. I thought I was going to faint, plus Doc wasn't nearby. I rather sit and faint than faint while standing. So I chose the former and felt relieved with a mild heart ache. I promised Doc that am going to throw Hydroxycut while I was in pain. I'm not sure if am going to hold on to it. Hey, after all we need the fastest way to loose fat.
The irony in today's Sex and the City is that Miranda gets dump by her date. When she calls his home to let him know that she's miffed, she gets to know that he's dead on the same day. She explains to her friends that he had died due to heart attack while working at the gym. To which Carey says "this is the reason why i don't work out"
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Labels:
gym,
heart attack,
hydroxycut
Posted by
Dot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you should keep that promise to Doc! Seems dangerous no?The heart attack thing MUST have been a sign!!
foreigndesi: Welcome here. I've been holding on to the promise so far.
Post a Comment